Donor Advised Fund Services
- Get the most favorable tax treatment - Take an immediate tax deduction for each contribution And because the Gift Fund is a public charity. contributions may qualify for larger tax deductions than those available through other alternative charitable solutions.
- Donate securities that provide the most tax benefit - Eliminate capital gains tax on gifts of long-term appreciated securities. Contribute complex securities, including certain restricted or control stock or support multiple charities from a single block of stock.
- Support the charities you want - when you want - Your grants are independent from your Gift Fund contributions. That means you can contribute to the Gift Fund for tax purposes, but time your grant recommendations to meet your long-term charitable goals and support your favorite charities when they need it most.
- Build a charitable legacy - To help you foster a tradition of giving, the Gift Fund offers three distinct successor options Individual. Charitable Organization or the Endowed Giving Program. You can recommend one option or any combination of the three.
- Privacy or recognition - It’s your choice. You decide, on a grant-by-grant basis, whether to be recognized or remain anonymous.
- Leave the paperwork to us - There’s no need to keep track of your giving activity we do it for you.
- You receive:
- Confirmations for each grant and contribution
- Quarterly summary
Private Foundation Services
- Help with burdensome administrative tasks
- Simple, fast and effective administration and compliance support
- Integrated recordkeeping and comprehensive reports
- Process and record contributions, expenses and grants
- Maintain general ledger and all records
- Provide monthly financial statements, including asset and activity details
- Streamlined IRS Form 990-PF filing and documentation
- Early notice of certain private foundation issues
- Money Management flexibility
- Personal Service and online management